- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Due to significant business growth, our Limerick city and Tipperary based manufacturing clients currently has opportunities for experienced Welders/Fabricators to join their growing team. Position will be offered on initial 9 month contract with significant opportunity for longer team.
Fabricator/Welder- 3 -4 years of experience required - Immediate opportunities
Full Time 40hrs role Monday to Friday.
• Certificate in Welding/Trade Cert
• MIG welding skills
• Relevant fabrication shop experience
• Positive attitude, ability to work to tight deadlines
• Team player, with an ability to take direction
• Ability to build high quality weldments from blueprints and raw parts
• Work from sketches/drawings to produce parts from sheet metal, plate and bar stock
• Assemble equipment from fabricated parts, including weldments
• Ability to set up and operate saws, shear, press brake, punches and iron worker
• Repair and maintain shop equipment and facilities as required
• Produce high quality work with low rejection rate at all times in accordance with ISO 9001
• Comply with all company safety standards
MIG Welding, Fabrication
To organise immediate interview, please email your cv to email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.