- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Maintenance Technician –Limerick
eFlexes recruitment are currently hiring a Maintenance Technician for a large manufacturing site in county Limerick
Attractive salary and shift bonus for the successful candidate.
• Effectively complete planned preventative maintenance on all production lines as per the maintenance schedule.
• Troubleshooting & repair of all site equipment, including electrical, pneumatic, electronic & mechanical.
• Conduct emergency breakdown inspections when necessary including any works or temporary repairs on equipment.
• Provide input on new factory installations to support the introduction of new equipment and products.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean & safe work environment including correct storage of tools & chemicals used for maintenance works.
• Complete & file maintenance records as appropriate, as well as maintaining service reports etc. from maintenance work completed by external companies.
• Communicating any problems with machinery, raw materials or finished product to the Production & Maintenance Managers.
• Work in conjunction with the Quality Department to ensure the relevant documentation is on file for any new equipment or chemicals introduced on site.
• Participate & engage with the internal & external audit program as required.
• Adhere to relevant policies relating to hygiene, health & safety and quality at all times
• Electro-mechanically minded with troubleshooting skills
• The ability to adhere to deadlines & work well under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexibility to work shift patterns or be on call
• Ability to work on own initiative
Education & Experience
• Electrical/mechanical trade qualification or equivalent diploma/degree essential.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an electro-mechanical environment within a GMP facility essential.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘eFlexes are an equal opportunities employer’