- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician (weekend shift team- Thu through Sunday) with long established Shannon based multinational client. Ideal candidate will have electrical and mechanical maintenance experience. Position will be offered on initial 6 month contract, with significant opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
Responsible for the maintenance, upgrade and support of department machinery and equipment to support achievement of production metrics and department KPI’s.
Key responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
· Work as part of first line maintenance team to support the on-going maintenance of production equipment.
· Ensure that equipment maintenance is consistently completed in line with preventative maintenance schedule.
· Ensure that all work carried out is in line with company Health & Safety Standards.
· Work with Production & Engineering team to advise and provide input to new manufacturing capital investments and new product development
· Responsible for installation, maintenance and overhaul of equipment as required