- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Machine Operatives Required, Clare:
Do you have a passion for Manufacturing or want to gain experience from a manufacturing Multinational Company?Our client is a long established manufacturing company based in the Clare Region. An opportunity has arisen for a Machine Operative/ Process Operator to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Machine Operative/ Process Operator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Operative, you will be expected to use machinery to assist in production whilst ad hearing to all health and safety regulations.
Your duties will include :
- Set up of machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Inspection of parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Problem Solving
- Record Keeping
- Maintain activity logs
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
To be considered for the role of Machine Operative, you must have:
- Experience from working in a manufacturing environment
- The flexibility to work around shifts
- Proven reliability in a working environment
-The Willingness to learn new processes
Selection Criteria for these positions involves candidates having to complete an Employee Personality Profile Assessment in order to progress with applications.
Please click the link below to access this assessment aswell as your applying your CV.
eFlexes applies the principles of fairness and equality of opportunity in employment
Please apply at the link below