- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Due to ongoing business growth, we are currently recruiting QA Technician based in Shannon Co. Clare. Reporting to Operations Manager , position will be offered on an initial contract role with significant opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
• Create quality measurements to track improvement in products
• Execute quality improvement testing and activities
• Develop quality assurance standards and company processes
• IQA Inspection of materials to ensure customer specifications have been achieved.
• QC / QA Inspection of products on the production floor
• Quality Calibrations – Weekly/Monthly
• Adhere to company’s procedures and policies
To be considered for these roles you will need:
• Minimum 1 years of experience working in similar fast paced environment.
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic
• Good interpersonal skills, with energy and “can-do” attitude.
• Strong IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft products.
• Good attention to detail
To organise immediate interview, email you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org