Process Engineer - Clare
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer for our client in Co. Clare.
- Planning and execution of investment projects (new developments, modification/retrofits, expansions, relocation's of production facilities) at the worldwide locations of the HPM Business Unit, in compliance within the given budgets and time frames as well as the internal / external quality and safety regulations
- Realization of all project phases: scoping, choice of location, feasibility and concept studies, coordination of basic and detailed engineering, coordination of construction and assembly activities, commissioning and start-up
- Develop cost estimates, schedules, risk analysis, resource planning, etc.
- Coordination of all relevant interfaces, e.g. R&D, production, EHS, construction, site development, maintenance etc.
- Selection and management of qualified engineering services and contractors
- Specification and selection of materials from a technical/financial perspective
- Participation in regular project meetings and reporting
- Participation in the final project evaluation
- Continuous technical optimization of existing equipment and processes together with production
- Excellent skills in process engineering, equipment manufacturing and plant engineering, production technology
- hands on project experience
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements and technical regulations
- Ability to work in teams with R&D, production, EHS, construction, site development, maintenance etc.
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skills
- At least 5 years in chemicals or process industry as Industrial Engineer, Plant Engineering, Facility Design or comparable experience in execution of larger investment projects
SAP, MS Office, MS Project, CAD