Job Title: Registered Nurse (General, Psychiatric, ID Trained)
Location: Waterford City
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Days 12 hrs
Nursing Home Size: Medium
Salary: dependent on experience with premiums for Sunday and bank holidays
Registered Nurse Opportunity- Waterford
Permanent Staff nurse required for busy elderly care facility located just 3 miles from Waterford City. This beautiful home is privately owned and run by family since 1993. The home is located in a picturesque region surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens.
This role is immediate and offers nurses excellent development opportunities.
The management are seeking a nurse who is hardworking and passionate about elderly care with excellent communication skills.
As staff nurse you will have the opportunity to tailor the care plans for residents and bring initiative and creativity in providing exceptional care.
The array of residents catered for are:
• Post Operative
• Respite Care residents
• Convalescence, Rehabilitation
• Long Term Care residents
You will report directly to the Director of Nursing and work as part of a committed and multi faceted team of care staff.
• Registered with An Bord Altranais and hold and active PIN.
• Have excellent knowledge of HIQA residential care standards.
• 1+ years post registration experience in Care of the Elderly is essential
• Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
• Continuous Professional Development seen as vital.
• Advanced level of English both written and spoken essential.
Interviews for this position will be arranged in the coming week so apply today
If you are interested in finding out more about these positions get in touch:
Call us today on 086 4127425
Email us your CV on email@example.com
eFlexes applies the principles of fairness and equality of opportunity in employment