Permanent Logistics / Warehouse Supervisor Role for Global Innovative Supply Chain Provider with a multinational background in managing a high-volume pick pack kitting operation for our Clients; managing a team of 10+ operatives.
New Role due to business expansion, strategically responsible for executing the process with speed and accuracy in a high-volume environment. You will build capacity and capability necessary to position the Distribution Services for optimal delivery performance thus insuring process effectiveness in a flawless environment. Responsible for product migration and process transfer to our facility. You will lead a cross functional team with energy, passion and accountability for multiple staff. This role is integral to process standardization, compliance, and improvement insuring all controls are in place to mitigate risk delivering a high quality of service and delivery performance.
The business is seeking someone with a background in the Warehouse Manager with a strong emphasis on leadership with a high level of energy and passion:
- Drive performance through exemplary supervision; develop and retain competent, professionally satisfied staff
- Lead a Unit-Based Team (UBT) in a demand flow environment (DFT) delivering a one piece flow.
- Drive Compliance to a defect free environment; Audit staff by working the process to insure alignment of best practices and adherence to controls.
- Identify and implement improvement plans to correct findings, observations, and deficiencies.
- Support integrated services within Supply Chain; provide immediate feedback, apply systems thinking, monitor quality of service and performance
- Deliver warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and DWOR reviews
- Implementing kitting productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Establish and monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems and driving the QBR programs for our key customers.
- Implement quality management processes to ensure delivery of KPI targets as per client Service Level Agreements with process improvements, documentation, customer service
- Knowledge of the transportation network to be able to effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Ensure all EHS, GMP, and ISO requirements are recognized,and maintained.
- Controls inventory movements by scheduling the material transfers to/from warehouse
- Maximise the storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles
- Maintains inventory accuracy by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances
- Maintain equipment by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance
Education and Experience
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain or similar formal qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience in a Med tech environment would be a distinct advantage
- Experienced with GMP, ISO, HPRA and/or FDA requirements.
- Able to communicate clearly, simplifying the complex to make it understandable and compelling to all levels of the organisation in both written and oral forms
- Demonstrate an ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams, customers, and service partners.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities Employer