- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Please type in job details...
Our Mid-West based client is currently recruiting for an experience product manager with products that analyse, measure and detect elements in the environment – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Working closely with the sales, marketing and technology functions within the company. Dealing with a Global and Regional client base.
Must be experienced in the following:
• Lead a growing product line
• Portfolio Management & Product Development
• Plan & Deliver profitable growth as per yearly/quarterly financial targets
• Drive Product Campaign
• Develop innovative solutions to customers requests and issues
• Analysing new application spaces including emerging technologies and mega tends.
• Assessing steps needed to be successful (technology tests)
• Review the key components that define product readiness- design, development and testing quality, new products for customers.
• Review emerging technologies and mega trends e.g. IIoT, 4IR, Digital, Smart Factory.
• Familiar with Carbon Free Strategy trends
• Flexible for international travel. (up to 30%)
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Business Management or ‘STEM’ (Science, Technology, Engineering and mathematics)
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Knowledge of energy technology solutions for energy and industrial customers is a distinct advantage.
Contact Lorraine - firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information