- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently seeking a Team Leader for a long established multinational client based in Shannon. This position, which is being offered on 9-month contract, is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in the aviation / multinational sector:
The Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the day shift by meeting production requirements and supporting the production team.
Perform the Team Leader role in support of one or more production areas.
Drive assigned production areas to achieve daily/weekly/monthly performance metrics
Initiate and drive continuous improvement activities.
Execute all relevant company policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and direction to one or more production areas.
- Continuously meet and exceed daily performance targets.
- Drive all production metrics to excellence and update all associated visual communication charts as required
- Perform regular 6S audits on all production areas and drive LEAN initiatives on the second shift e.g. TPM, Kaizen events etc.
- Hold regular communications meetings
- Contribute to employee appraisals on an annual basis
- Drive individual employee performance on a daily basis and provide regular feedback to all employees on all aspects of their performance
- Adhere to all company standards, policies, and procedures including health and safety requirements.
- Provide the necessary support in the training and development of production operators.
- Work with Engineering and Quality on the identification & implementation of productivity improvement programs.
- Ensure product integrity by following all appropriate engineering and quality procedures
- Work with all relevant support departments to ensure all equipment and processes are operating to maximum efficiency
- Provide documented, detailed shift handover reports to the product leader on a daily basis
- Develop production plans for all cells within the relevant production area in cooperation with the product leader.
A minimum of 4 years experience working in similar role in a high volume manufacturing or repair facility
Demonstrated team leader / management experience
Demonstrated experience of driving a process/processes to excellence
Familiar with LEAN techniques
Certificate / Diploma / Degree in supervisory management or equivalent experience.
A strong element of Flexibility is required for this position.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call in confidence 061 474642
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.