- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Due to the significant business growth, our multinational client in the Aviation sector currently has opportunities for Paint sprayers to join the growing team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Shift pattern: 2 weeks of day shift and 2 weeks of night shift.
• Damage inspection and quality checks
• The role includes water washing/spray painting/stripping/sanding and masking the surface
• Assist production managers and team leads in the preparation process.
• Surface Preparation
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and meet production deadlines
• Entry level role - Training provided
• Ability to work effectively as part of team
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic and ability to work with minimum direction
• Strong attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to work overtime as required
Note: Apprenticeship will run over 26 week period after which Trainees will be awarded international recognised certification.
To be considered for these position, please email your CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org