Hospital Pharmacist Dublin 1 Year Fixed Term Contract Start Date ASAP
eFlexes in partnership with a Dublin Hospital is currently recruiting a Basic Grade Pharmacist for a 1 year fixed term contract. Reporting to the Chief Pharmacist you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive pharmaceutical service to the hospital meeting the pharmaceutical needs of patients and staff.
- Be registered or eligible to be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Clinical Experience would be an advantage.
- Possess a high standard of administrative and organisational ability.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of pharmacy computer systems.
- Be personally motivated.
- Demonstrate a patient focused approach.
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the values of the hospital.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions.
- Understand the total healthcare delivery system.
- Demonstrable adaptability to rapid changes taking place in the Hospital and health services in general.
- Be free from any defect or disease which would render him/her unsuitable to hold office and be in a state of health as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
- Be of good character.
- The provision of a comprehensive pharmaceutical service
- Providing services in the wards of the Hospital as may be required – drug control and inspection of MDA drugs, etc.
- Ensuring the purchase, storage and supply of all items is operated on the most economical lines, consistent with quality at pharmacy, ward and department levels