- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
eFlexes Staffing and Recruitment Solutions have a new role available immediately for a Night Shift Supervisor to work within a Global Manufacturing Company based in Shannon, Co.Clare
This is a Night shift role which will initially start as a 6 month contract.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide effective supervision and coaching to assigned employees to achieve the required quality and production goals.
- Develop and promote a Continuous Improvement work environment.
- Implement and sustain a 6S culture and support lean manufacturing techniques
- Manage product production and ensure inventory and throughput targets are met daily.
- Develop and execute daily recovery plans for any missed production metrics.
- Maintain department and HR records for assigned employees.
- Ensure on time delivery to customer order due date and manage customer expedites through the process.
- Trouble shoot and provide cost effective resolutions to production problems.
- Ensure all employees comply with health and safety regulations.
- Attend daily communication meetings
- Manage the group training matrix and complete training plans to deliver increased flexibility and increased productivity from the group.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as determined by the area manager.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum bachelor’s diploma in Management, Engineering or related disciplines (equivalent background considered).
- Able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Establishes and achieves continuous improvement goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- One to three years of industrial supervisory or similar leadership experience.
-Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive, self-starter, who must be able to work independently without supervision,
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and multiple task
- Positive attitude and be motivated by the role,
- Operates to the highest ethical, professionalism standards with a strong work ethic
- Willingness to be flexible and driver of change
- Use creative approaches to achieve goals
- Strong project and time management skills
If you would like to discuss the role further and confidentially with one of our recruiters, please call our Office today on: 061-474626.
Email your CV directly to email@example.com
'eflexes are an equal opportunities employer'