- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Due to continued business growth, we are currently recruiting for Production Scheduler/coordinator based in Shannon Co Clare. This position will be offered on permanent contract.
• The Production Scheduler will have responsibility for the daily and weekly production plans
• Analyse and prepare documents needed for production
• report product and material availability issues; troubleshoot when necessary
• Take initiative and report any product and material availability issues
• Developing and plan routings and production
• Weekly scheduling of production plans
• 2-3 year’s experience in a manufacturing environment
• Degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Manufacturing, Operations Management)
• Experience using MRP / ERP systems.
• APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is an advantage but not essential.
• Excellent organisational and multitasking skills