- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
An established company in North Tipperary require a Project Manager on an initial 6-8 month contract with the opportunity for extension. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the on-time delivery of a single, Multi-faceted Automation Project for one of their Dublin based customers
Candidates must be available for an immediate start, and will be based at the North Tipperary Office with regular travel to the customer’s Dublin facility, plus occasional travel to suppliers in UK and European sites.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for candidates who thrive on a challenge and want to boost their CV.
The successful Candidate will have:
• Proficiency in MS Project, AutoCAD & Solid Works, MS Office suite.
• Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical & PLC Control System advantageous
• Ability to liaise with suppliers and client
• Experience creating Bills of Materials (BOM’s)
• Preparation of Validation Documentation
• Excellent attention to detail required and expected
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Hands on approach to Project Management and the ability to lead and drive the project to completion
• Full Driving Licence
The successful candidate will receive:
A very attractive remuneration package
A Company Vehicle for travel between offices
Career boosting experience that will add value to your CV
Please forward your CV immediately (in Word Format) to email@example.com or call Angelina on 061 474642 for a confidential discussion
'eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer'