- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
An established company in North Tipperary require a Project Manager on an initial 6-8 month contract with the opportunity for extension. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the on-time delivery of a single, Multi-faceted Automation Project for one of our Dublin based customers
Candidates must be available for an immediate start, and will be based at the North Tipperary Office with regular travel to the customer’s Dublin facility, plus occasional travel to suppliers in UK and European sites.
The successful Candidate will have:
• Proficiency in MS Project, AutoCAD & Solid Works
• MS Excel, Word & Power Point
• Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical & PLC Control System advantageous
• Ability to liaise with suppliers and client
• Ability to create Bills of Materials (BOM’s)
• Preparation of Validation Documentation
• Excellent attention to detail required and expected
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Hands on approach to Project Management in order to lead and drive project to completion during Q4 2018
• Full Driving License
The successful candidate will receive:
An attractive remuneration package
A Company Vehicle will be provided for travel between our Office and Client Office in Dublin.
Please forward your CV immediately (in Word Format) to email@example.com or call Angelina on 061 474642 for a confidential discussion
'eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer'