- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Our client a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to global organizations and government agencies is now looking to further expand their team with the introduction an additional Project Manager, to join their successful professional services delivery team. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work within a high performing team, working on your own initiative whilst delivering to the highest standard of service to clients and the project team.
• Manage all services and delivery related to our client. This will involve the coordination of Internal resources and third parties / contractors for the execution and delivery of all approved work.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Manage all projects within the company’s implementation approach.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability, allocation and management of the team.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use and execute appropriate controls to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to your manager and management as required
• Manage and foster the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Qualifications & Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field
• Proven working experience as a project Manager in the information technology sector
• Excellent knowledge or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Minimum of 3+ years working as a Project Manager
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable managing multiple tasks
• A team player with a problem-solving aptitude.
• Ideally a Project Manager who has managed software projects from initiation to closure.
• Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable
• Ability to work with clients onsite
• English: Fluent
• Occasional travel to customer site is required.
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org