- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Our client a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management solutions to global organizations and government agencies are now looking to expand their team with the introduction of a Project Manager, to join their successful professional services delivery team. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work within a high performing team, working on your own initiative whilst delivering to the highest standard of service to clients and the project team.
• Manage all services and delivery related to our client. This will involve the coordination of Internal resources and third parties / contractors for the execution and delivery of all approved work.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Manage all projects within the company’s implementation approach.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability, allocation and management of the team.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use and execute appropriate controls to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to your manager and management as required
• Manage and foster the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Qualifications & Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field
• Proven working experience as a project Manager in the information technology sector
• Excellent knowledge or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Minimum of 3+ years working as a Project Manager
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable managing multiple tasks
• A team player with a problem-solving aptitude.
• Ideally a Project Manager who has managed software projects from initiation to closure.
• Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is desirable
• Ability to work with clients onsite
• English: Fluent
• Occasional travel to customer site is required.
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org