- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Our client a leader in their industry are currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their existing team. The Supplier Quality Engineer will collaborate with Engineering, Project Management, Site Quality Team and Global Sourcing team on all activity required to effectively manage supplier quality requirements & supplier development.
· Focal point for supplier quality related activities for the supplier base
· Coordinate, direct, and manage vendor quality activities with focus on issue resolution (CA/PA), supplier’s approval, qualifications, development, process control, and quality assurance consistent with Global Sourcing quality initiatives.
· Technical focal point for supplier activities directed toward process control and quality assurance of site material and components
· Drive continuous improvement of vendor's quality performance through Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma principles and methodology
· Monitor and drive for Cost of Failure/ Quality (COF / COQ) reduction within the business and working with the Sourcing/Commercial teams costs associated with ejects/defects
· Monitor suppliers’ non-conforming performance/ trends, and identify and drive process improvement, root cause analysis, and corrective actions CTQ
· Provide technical guidance to suppliers towards assuring product/process compliance with engineering.
· Engineering degree from an accredited university or college
· Proven experience in Engineering with an Electronics/ Machining/ Fabrication background ideally
· Demonstrated project manag