30/08/2019 - 01:00 to 29/09/2019 - 01:00
Our client a leader in their industry are looking to hire a Debug Test Engineer to join their existing team in Shannon on a full time permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidates must ideally have experience in debug and repair.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned. The primary function of this role is to support Production/Manufacturing activities in the areas of Debug, Troubleshoot and Repair and support Manufacturing Engineering.
- Troubleshoot process and product issues.
- Support production line activities as directed.
- Specify maintenance requirements
- Provide assistance to engineering as directed
- Represent the Manufacturing Technician function on NPI’s
- Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees
Education and Experience
- Certificate/Diploma in an Engineering discipline from third level institution
- IPC certification would be an advantage and/or relevant industrial experience
- Relevant engineering experience or Product Knowledge.
- Understanding of Quality System requirements
To apply for this position please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject line 'Debug Test Technician'
This position is now closed