- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
eFlexes is thrilled to present an exciting opportunity for a skilled and dynamic Accounts Payable Specialist to join the prestigious global brand located in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Reporting to the finance director, the Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the AP function, from entering invoices to reconciling statements to making payment runs for review.
This enticing opportunity offers a captivating 12-month fixed contract, boasting the best of both worlds with a dynamic hybrid working system.
• Processing of accounts payable stock-related invoices/credit notes received from vendors – including matching GRN’s to invoices.
• Ensure all price and quantity variances on invoices received are dealt with and posted correctly.
• Processing of accounts payable non-stock related invoices/credit notes received from vendors and ensuring relevant internal approvals are obtained.
• Preparing supplier payment run in multiple currencies and ensuring payments are allocated on a timely basis.
• Perform month-end closing tasks, including reconciling vendor statements, and preparing accruals.
• Assist with internal and external audits as required.
• Identify areas for process improvement and implement changes to increase efficiency and accuracy.
• Internet sales analysis
• Deferred Income calculation at month end
• Preparing monthly Intrastat, VIES and WEEE returns.
• Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 2-3 Years Accounts Payable experience in a multinational environment
• Advanced computer skills; Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Experience of ERP systems (ideally Great Plains)
• Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing key finance deliverables
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to work
To apply, please email your cv to Jake.email@example.com or call 085 800 7936 for further details.