eFlexes are looking to provide direct support to the effective operational running of the commercial team with our client in Shannon. We are currently looking for an experienced professional for a Commercial Assistant position with our client. In this role you will be responsible for a suite of company secretarial services delivered to the highest standard.
This role is a fixed term contract.
- Ensure follow up of all customer queries.
- Provide quotation analysis.
- Assist with documentation for commercial tenders.
- Compile, create and send customer quotations.
- Update quotation status with any confirmed orders.
- Follow up with customers for any non-confirmed orders
- Assist with information gathering in relation to sales pricing and delivery history.
- Provide backup for any customer related reporting requirements.
- Monitor requests to quotes@ address.
- Monitor, and assist in the production of, customer price lists.
- Update customer price lists where applicable.
- Provide support to Accounts & CS in relation to pricing requests.
- Provide backup to customer pricing requests such as EPS.
- Provide backup to bulk haulier invoicing and reconciliations.
- Any other commercial duties as required by the business
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of Sales/Purchase Accounts
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Customer focussed
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Ability to use a variety of systems including ERP systems
- Certificate in Accounting or equivalent (QQI level 6) is desirable
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience working in an Accounts department or Finance Function
- Competent at Excel and other IT packages
- Financially astute