- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Cost Accountant with our home retail business client based in Limerick City. The role will be reporting to the Managing & Sales Directors and will be providing Financial and Analytical expertise to support strategic decision making.
- Managing the full financial function, creating a robust framework of
systems and controls, providing clear, accurate and timely key performance indicators,
while preserving and protecting cash flow to achieve our goals.
-Business Partnering with fast paced sales and operational team members to create
analysis based financial models, strategies, plans, budgets and forecasts, allowing for
clear decisions and actions to achieve growth and profit targets and build shareholder
- Play a pivotal role in this period of exponential growth to keep the business on track
financially, evaluating internal and external risks, analysing business intelligence and
advising the team with appropriate information of the financial implications of actual or
potential business decisions, so they make sound judgements without losing sight of
- Management of all elements of Cash Flow.
-Production of Management and Statutory Accounts, cash flow and other reports to strict
timeframes and management of all accounting functions.
- Generating accurate and timely financial reports as well as detailed production
and sales reporting, ensuring that the management team have full visibility of company
performance data, forecasts, P&L & budgets.
-Creating analysis-based financial models, strategies, plans, budgets and forecasts, allowing for clear decisions and actions to achieve growth and profit targets.
- Ensuring that Four business will be meeting regulatory requirements in relation to all payroll-related issues, all tax-related issues, as well as overseeing the preparation of accounts and preparation of the auditing process.
- Handling all HR administration-related issues together on behalf of the company.
- Reviewing the team regularly and implement a culture of healthy feedback loops on
- Planning and Organising
- Project Management
- Decision Making
- Time and Priority Management
- Goal Orientation
-Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Employee Development/Coaching
Skills and Experience required:
- The role requires a qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA with proven experience
working in financial/monthly reporting with a strong hold on commercial focus- experience in a similar role is essential.
- 5 years senior commercial financial expertise, working in a real business
- Outstanding relationship building skills and an ability to influence and partner with
- A history of delivering high quality management information accurately and consistently on
- A strong understanding of all functions of accounting and real business operations
To apply immediately, please email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
“eFlexes is an equal opportunities’ employer”