- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We currently have an excellent opportunity for Export Sales Representative to join growing team with long established Healthcare client based in Shannon. Position will report to Head of Sales and will be offered on full time permanent basis with immediate start.
• Managing and engaging with distributors and end-users within assigned territories.
• Establishing and developing sales growth opportunities from existing accounts.
• Identifying, assessing and growing new accounts within assigned territories.
• All above to contribute to achieving individual sales targets.
• Working with all internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of agreed service levels to distributors and other customers.
• Capture and feedback of all market intelligence to relevant department.
• Timely preparation of accurate quotations, and follow up of same in line with departmental targets.
• Being the first point of contact for all territory distributor business enquiries and complaints; ensuring an efficient and timely response at all times.
• Logging, monitoring and maintenance of all contacts through the CRM system.
• Working to ensure the marketing requirements of territory distributors are met and attendance at trade shows as required
• Any other duties relating to the ongoing development of the Export or general business within the company as may be required.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications required:
• 3 years + experience in Sales, ideally gained in international Lab Supplies business, in a customer focused role.
• In-depth knowledge of workings of an international distribution network – good understanding of logistics.
• Qualification in science highly desirable.
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of team in a customer focused environment
• Good systems skills, with strong administration background and excellent telephone manner
• Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
• Willing to travel occasionally.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.