- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Due to continued business growth, we are currently recruiting Sales Liaison Representative with long established and successful multinational client based in Shannon, Co. Clare. This is a new position and so offers significant opportunity for personal/career development for the right candidate.
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director, sales order processing team, production manager, purchasing personnel, QC and other personnel in the company to ensure the smooth running of all steps involved with customer liaison to help facilitate smooth and timely sales order processing, contributing to OTIF order completion. The role focuses on allowing the organisation to maintain the standard of service expected by its customers and while contributing to order completion, with the highest level of attention to detail.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Part take in all training deemed necessary by the company, and identify areas where additional training may prove beneficial in personal performance in the role of Sales liaison
2. Strive to continually improve and optimise the highest customer service levels possible, whilst acting as a representative for the customer throughout the organisation in achieving these levels
3. Regularly discuss customer needs and requests with the Sales Director, monitor sales emails, and other processes from both customers and the sales team to ensure all queries arising are dealt with in a timely manner
4. Help process sales orders received either by email or any other mechanism, then ensuring the relevant work instruction (WI) is processed correctly.
5. Processing, recording and closing off all the necessary steps involved with customer returns through the RMA process
6. Ensure the relevant WI’s are kept up to date with any relevant changes to customers’ requirements or shipping instructions
7. Updating customers on the status of back orders, which will involve liaising with both the Production Manager and purchasing personnel for timely information
8. Ensuring customer sales prices are up to date and are then uploaded on to the ERP system as new prices are issued to customers by the Sales Director
9. Support the activities of Sales order processing with the Buyer and Supply Chain integrator and external logistics companies for goods outgoing and incoming.
10. Following up on goods damaged or lost in transit working closely with customer and QC. Part take in discussions where necessary to secure better shipping rates and/or transit times as required.
Scope and limit of authority
(a) Sales liaison duties include significant interaction with customers.
(b) Any commercial discussions should be finally confirmed with the Sales Director, CFO or the CEO
(c) In Sales Liaison role, interaction may be had with all staff members of the company, however request to action on any staff member should only be made through that staff members line manager
(d) Authorised to process customers FOC sample sales orders up to agreed max. levels.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer