Delivery Service Supervisor
eFlexes are currently assisting with the recruitment of Delivery Service Supervisors for our Limerick based Client. As a Delivery Service Supervisor, you will serve as a member of the wider Delivery Station Management Team and your primary responsibility will be to ensure that your team meet the agreed service levels established with the company’s client. Candidates should relish working in a fast paced, target driven environment, in a Client facing role.
Please note that the working week will run from either Wednesday to Saturday or Sunday to Wednesday, with each shift a 10-hour duration. A high level of flexibility will be required in peak times as the operation runs over a 24/7 basis.
- Manage all the different areas under your control during your shift ensuring that we meet Client SLA
- Prepare your team & the area for the delivery times that are agreed by the Fulfilment Centre (FC) & Sort Centres (SC)
- Follow the daily detailed plan so that the predetermined routes are running in accordance with the set plan
- Deliver the daily workload plan that is received from the Delivery Service Manager (DSM)
- Maintenance of site IT systems and other customer systems & equipment such as COMP, Dolphin, Avery Scanners as needed on daily basis
- Manage the health & safety of employees and emergency systems, according to company policy and relevant law
- Follow all SOPS for the areas within your control
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met
- Provide leadership to your team, ensuring smooth day to day running of the Service Centre
- Ensure timely and effective communication with your teams & Client Teams
- Optimise the use of personnel, equipment and resources in meeting demanding Critical Pull Time (CPT) schedule
- Ensure that all the Service Centre and human resource objectives are met by ensuring that the training, assigning; communicating job expectations and adherence to policies and procedures are carried out on your shift
- Ensure that all training records for your team are kept up to date and accurate
- Support the DSM and respond effectively and efficiently to requests from Management Team as required
- Complete performance appraisals and development plans for your team
- Ensure efficient and effective use of Delivery Station space to include layout and future capacity requirements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Business Degree or similar qualification
- Order Management and Customer Service experience would be a distinct advantage
- Commercially minded, with strong problem solving ability
- Target driven, must enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Proficient in all MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain or Logistics role would be desirable
- Experience working within an ISO environment would also be beneficial.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems (SAP, WMS) a plus
Apply today: forward your CV to email@example.com or call 086 0205506 for further details.