- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Due to continued business growth, our long-established Limerick City based client has an immediate opportunity for a Dispatch Supervisor to join their team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this newly created position offers significant career development opportunity and will be offered on full time permanent basis.
The Order Fulfilment Team Leader is responsible for the day to day management of Fulfilment Operations, ensuring customer delivery schedules/targets are achieved and quality standards maintained in line with business KPI’s.
• Lead and organise Order Fulfilment team to consistently ensure Customer Orders are processed and shipped in line with customer delivery schedules, quality standards and business KPI’s.
• Proactively identify and address any slippages to delivery schedules and organise plans and resources to ensure schedules are back on track as a priority.
• Identify gaps in training and schedule/organise and document required training across the team as required.
• Work closely with Quality, Procurement and other Support Teams to ensure any issues are escalated and addressed as a priority to ensure minimum impact to customer schedules.
• Diploma, certificate or equivalent in Electronics or IT a must.
• Excellent organisation, planning and leadership skills.
• Strong IT skills/experience, including Microsoft suite of products.
• Previous experience working in similar role in an Order Fulfilment or Production environment a distinct advantage.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent English.
To be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call 085 8713025 to discuss in confidence.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.