- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Due to ongoing business growth, our Limerick based client is currently recruiting Warehouse Assistant with a valid Counter Balance License to join their busy Warehouse team. The role will involve managing good inwards and good outwards.
Contract: Permanent with probation period
Industry: Food GMP
Location: 10km from Limerick city centre- own transport required
This is an extremely fast paced role and requires excellent attention to detail.
• Ensure all products in warehouse are stored appropriately ensuring that no damage is caused
• Transport of raw materials to the production area as required
• Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles in a safe manner
• Ensure strict compliance to all Health & Safety directives
• Maintain highest level of housekeeping standards
• Cover for Warehouse Supervisor as required
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
• Experience in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment
• Valid Counter Balance Forklift and Power Pallet Truck Licence essential; Rigid Truck Licence would be an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Outlook
• Must be able to work as part of a Team
• Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
• Adheres to a gold standard of House Keeping as required in food industry
• Compliance to all Health & Safety standards
• Works well under pressure, exhibiting patience
• Excellent communication skills
• Manual Handling Certificate is desirable
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted to complete a screening telephone call to discuss their experience in more detail.
A face to face interview (via video call) and references will form part of the recruitment process.