- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an immediate opportunity for Warehouse Operator, with long established multinational client based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Position will be offered on initial 6 month contract with significant opportunity for long term.
Candidates will be experienced Warehouse Operators with an in date fork lift and ideally have reach truck licence and experience of operating the trucks in very busy environments.
• To safely move materials throughout the warehouse
• This position is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all equipment
• This position will push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and materials. Must maintain a high level of accuracy in all functions.
• Load and unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
• Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
The ideal candidate:
• Proven experience driving both Reach and ideally Counter Balance Forklift
• In date Manual Handling Certificate desirable
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills
• Strong IT skills and attention to detail
Working Hours -
Monday to Thursday start 10:30to 18:30 finish
Friday 11 am to 22:00 with flexibility based on business needs.
To organise immediate interview, please email your cv to email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.