- CANDIDATE HUB
- CLIENT HUB
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
eFlexes are currently assisting with the recruitment of Warehouse Operators for our Limerick based Client. As a Warehouse Operator you will be responsible to ensure that all packages that are delivered to the location, are processed in the correct manner, and on time. Candidates should relish working in a fast paced and target driven environment.
You will be reporting to the Delivery Service Supervisor serving as a member of the wider Delivery Station Operations Team. This position's primary responsibility is ensuring that the plan set is delivered, while adhering to all the necessary SOPs and Health & Safety rules.
Please note that the working week will run from either Wednesday to Saturday or Sunday to Wednesday, with each shift a 10-hour duration. A high level of flexibility will be required in peak times as the operation runs over a 24/7 basis.
• Ensure that as a team member you contribute to delivering the KPI’s for the site on your shift.
• Follow the daily detailed plan so that the predetermined routes running in accordance with the set plan.
• Engage with all the IT systems and other customer systems & equipment such as COMP, Dolphin, Avery Scanners as needed on daily basis.
• Ensure your own Health & safety and adhere to all policies and procedures.
• Follow all SOPs for the areas you operate in.
• Engage in all team activates and meetings.
• Ensure you use all equipment in an appropriate manner.
• Ensure that you attend all training assigned to you.
• Ensure that all records for your area are kept up to date and accurate for your shift where appropriate.
• Part take in your own performance appraisal and create a development plan in conjunction with your supervisor for yourself in line with business needs.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing or logistics role
• Knowledge of warehouse management systems (SAP, WMS)
• Knowledge of Lean thinking
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
• Proficient in all MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To be considered for these positions, please email email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.