- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
eFlexes are currently assisting with the recruitment of Warehouse Operators for a number of clients in the region.
As a Warehouse Operator you will be responsible for general Warehousing duties (including product receiving/shipping etc), ensure that all packages are delivered to the correct location, are processed in the correct manner, and on time. Candidates should relish working in a fast paced and target driven environment.
Various Shifts (Days/Evenings/Nights)
• Processing requests and supply orders, Receiving and shipping of product, pulling materials, packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area of the Warehouse.
•Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests in the stores department.
•Demonstrate a high level of diligence to ensure an efficient, safe & clean working environment
•Housekeeping and cleaning duties
•Experience in a warehouse environment is essential
• Ability to work effectively as part of team
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic and ability to work with minimum direction.
• Forklift licences essential including Counter Balance, Reach Truck etc.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (SAP, WMS)
• Knowledge of Lean Thinking
To be considered for these positions, please email email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.