- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Due to significant business growth, our Limerick city-based client is adding additional Warehouse/Material Handlers to their team. Working 2 cycle day and evening shift Mon-Fri, positions will be offered on an initial 11-month contract, with significant opportunity to extend for their right candidates.
Performs receiving, warehousing and material handling functions, utilizing good warehouse/material handling procedures and practices.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Make identifiable and substantial contributions to continuous improvement. Performs all duties consistent with established with business guidelines consistent with IS09001 and those elements of GMP deemed necessary to support the busines. Actively complies with and endorses Department and company objectives.
2. Kitting work orders for coating, mixing and slitting orders. Utilise business systems to manage first in first out (FIFO).
3. Packing Finished goods.
4. Unload trucks and follow company standard practices for receiving materials.
5. Maintain warehouse in an orderly and clean state to reflect cGMP status.
6. Shipping finished goods.
7. Cycle Counting.
8. Provide service in other areas as needed (maintenance, mixing, slitting, waste shipments)
• Leaving Cert or equivalent
• Forklift experience
• 1-2 years Warehouse and Materials Handling experience
• Must work well under pressure and be able to handle multiple priorities
• Working knowledge of business systems, Oracle, SAP or equivalent.
• Good IT skills.
• Fluent English.