- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Eflexes Recruitment are excited to announce that we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Manufacturing Company in Cork City, for the post of Mechanical/Electrical Operator on contract:
*Previous Electrical Trade qualification or experience a distinct advantage*
Working in a fast paced, volume assembly area, responsibilities will include: Building units and Unit Assembly and wiring of Mechanical enclosures. Completing unit/system testing, including logging and tracking of results. Debug and rework of failed units.
• Assembly and wiring of Mechanical enclosures.
• Completing unit/system testing and logging/tracking results
• Fault-finding including repair and retesting of units
• Final Inspection and Packing
This role is Monday to Friday 8-4.30pm with additional overtime, no shift work required.
Key Skills required:
• 2 + years’ experience working in similar Mechanical Assembly/Wiring in a manufacturing environment essential.
• Experience with product testing/debug equipment and repair essential.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Previous Electrical Trade qualification a distinct advantage.
• Proven ability to following Work Instructions, Drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics essential.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work and contribute effectively in a team environment.
• Good English both written and spoken.
We are conducting interviews in the coming 2 weeks so please apply today! One of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Please email your Cv to email@example.com today