- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
On behalf of our Munster based client we are actively interviewing for an Electronic Design Engineer to join an expanding team that offer excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge and develop your career within a global business. The dynamic and experienced team develop electro-mechanical instrumentation and sensing devices in both Analog and Digital design.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role is essential
• Developing electro-mechanical instrumentation and sensing devices
• Supporting projects in all phases, from technology development through to commercialisation
• Proven experience in collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Essential Skills required:
• Strong Electronics knowledge
• Experience with mixed signal circuits (both analog and digital design desired)
• Electronics Engineering Level 8 or higher and/or level 9 related design experience.
• Demonstrated familiarity with schematic capture tools
• Proven years industry experience
• Must have working experience in collaborating with teams to solve complex problems.
Essential Educational Requirements:
•Level 8 Degree or higher in Electronics Engineering and proven years industry experience, and/or Level 9 Degree and related design experience.
•Strong Electronics knowledge, experience with both analog and digital design with mixed signal circuits highly desired.
•Demonstrated familiarity with schematic capture tools
To apply immediately, please email your CV in Word format to email@example.com