09/04/2021 - 01:00 to 09/05/2021 - 01:00
eFlexes have an exciting opportunity for an Electronics Technician with a Clare based Multinational. As Electronics Technician you will be responsible for providing technical support to the Conformance function. The successful candidate will be involved in facility and equipment maintenance both scheduled and in breakdown mode. Functions will include designing RF bench test setups, electro-mechanical maintenance, Automatic equipment setups, equipment repairs, and preventive maintenance. The successful candidate will also be required to perform equipment modification projects and to provide a first level of support for Failure analysis and conformance related technical issues.
Main Duties include:
- Setup and perform RF bench tests as required by conformance testing.
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment and maintain documentation records.
- Ensure critical spares are maintained where necessary.
- Perform electronic repairs as required.
- Maintain and upkeep of Automatic Test Equipment.
- Contribute to the smooth running of Conformance Inspection at all times and liaise with other departments as necessary e.g., Planning, Engineering etc.
- Perform basic maintenance on facilities issues as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in all areas.
- Perform all duties in accordance with current safety regulations.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or required from time to time.
- Comfortable using laboratory equipment such as Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, Multi-meters, Function Generators and electronic loads.
Candidates should have the following:
- A Certificate/Diploma in Manufacturing, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an equipment/machine maintenance technician, in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Excellent Communications Skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft product suite is desirable.
- Fluent English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work with ability to demonstrate capability of working well in a team.
- Committed to personal development and self-improvement.
- Strong Mathematical Skills.
- Experience with high voltages and power levels.
- Experience with LabVIEW or other related software would be an advantage.
- Previous Experience working with RF circuits an advantage.
This position is now closed