- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Our client is a progressive Irish owned company in the fire service industry and have positions for the following :
Fire Extinguisher Sales and Service Engineer for the Cork Region.
Essential Job Functions
• Perform routine maintenance, inspection service of all types of fire extinguishing systems and hand-portable extinguishers, including completion of associated inspection reports and certification paperwork.
• Sell additional services and equipment to customers.
• Accurately compete and return all field paperwork on time.
• Interface with customers to explain work to be performed to the required standards.
• Provide accurate and complete information on reports.
• Manage time including time on the job as well as time on road to job sites.
• Preferred: City and Gilds trade or equivalent.
• Preferred: 1-3 years related experience, experience servicing fire extinguishers
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Demonstrate integrity, honesty.
• Mechanical skills and aptitude.
• Proficient in basic computer skills.
• Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal).
• Represent the company in a professional, credible manner.
• Possess a sales aptitude in working with customers.
• Must adhere to the company and customers safety policies.
• May be required to work outdoors and in confined spaces.
To apply simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org