Our multinational client based in Co. Clare has a fantastic new opportunity for a Graduate Electro Mechanical Technician at its manufacturing site based in Ennis.
As part of a global team the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of automated and high-speed production and processing for the Ennis site. The individual will assist production operations to achieve throughputs and support relevant engineering requirements.
Functions will include: electro-mechanical maintenance, automatic equipment setups, equipment repairs, and preventive maintenance.
This position will provide you with in house training and you will be coached and mentored by senior engineers with experience in the area.
The successful candidate will also be required to perform equipment modification projects, mechanical maintenance of automatic test and branding equipment, electronic test systems, mechanical issues with a supporting role on machine electrical systems i.e., sensors, motor controllers, heaters, dryers and pneumatics, PLC’s and automation.
Key job responsibilities/duties include:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all equipment and maintain documentation records.
- Responsible for quality mechanical repairs and provision of electro-mechanical support to all The Company production equipment.
- Take responsibility for product changeovers on different types of semiconductor automatic test, handling and branding equipment to ensure minimum downtime.
- Ensure critical spares are maintained where necessary.
- Proactively identify and remedy equipment when necessary to ensure appropriate yields and throughputs are achieved.
- Collaborate and problem solve, troubleshoot with production and engineering to prevent issues.
- Perform mechanical repairs on automatic testers and handlers.
- Maintenance and up keep of Automatic Test/Component Handling Equipment.
- Contribute to the smooth running of production at all times and liaise with Production personnel with respect to their requirements.
- Assist in the purchase, installation and commissioning of new plant equipment.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards (5S) in all areas.
- Perform all duties in accordance with current safety regulations.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or required from time to time.
- Certificate or Diploma in an electromechanical related field.
- Proven work experience demonstrating the ability to read electrical schematics/mechanical drawings, work from blueprints, drawings and/or rough sketches.
- Experience working with CE marking equipment desirable.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Candidates will have the ability to work in collaboration with others on a project team and independently on tasks.
- Good PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and eager to learn new skills, they need to be flexible, excellent team player.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 6033772 for further details.