- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an immediate, excellent opportunity for Process Technician with Shannon based multinational client. The ideal candidate preferably should have a third level Engineering qualification or relevant trade e.g. electrical or mechanical with at least 3 years’ experience working in an electronic manufacturing environment. This person should be fully conversant with all aspects of electronic PCBA manufacturing and testing processes with a disciplined approach to problem solving.
His/Her primary focus will be to support cell based teams to achieve productivity targets. He / She will be responsible to ensure daily targets are achieved and to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
• Ensure PCBA processes are in place to manufacture products to the highest quality standards (IPC 610 inspection requirements and 7711/21 workmanship standards)
• Using Gerber data files program automated equipment to produce PCBA products, ensuring the correct and required information is available to the operator teams to build the products.
• Process support – equipment setup / changeovers, trouble shoot process issues, identifying equipment faults and repairs on the following
o Mechanical Systems
o Pneumatics Systems
o Electrical Systems.
• Process support to resolve yield issues and identify high loss rejects to reduce scrap costs.
• Investigate and resolve problems relating to machines, materials, product quality and customer complaints.
• Complete scheduled PM’s and document as per procedures.
• Troubleshoot new products / process working closely with the Process Engineering.
• Support sample and NPI builds demands / requirements.
• Support and execute product, process and equipment analysis and improvement projects as requested.
• Work as member of a core team to help resolve open issues, drive process improvements that supports operational performance.
• Provide operator training support on new equipment & processes.
• Ensure all QA, HR, Safety, Environmental and other key procedures are followed.
• Maintain a high level of work place organisation (6S), GMP and ensure a safe working environment.
• Third level qualification in Engineering or relevant trade e.g. electrical or mechanical
• Good P.C. skills with a knowledge of the SAP system.
• Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles
• Ability to read schematics, skilled in the use of multimeters.
• Knowledge of key electronic component specifications and ability to interpret supplier data sheets.
• Excellent working knowledge of PCBA manufacturing standards
• Excellent mechanical and analytical aptitude
• Previous experience working on process improvement projects is essential.
• Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the Value Stream objectives.
• Ability to solve problems using practical solutions.
• Effective oral communicator
• Good written communication skills
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer