We currently have an excellent opportunity for Senior Electro Mechanical Technician with highly reputable, long established, Co. Clare based multinational client. Position will be offered as full-time permanent role, with very attractive package on offer for the right candidate.
Working as part of Compliance team, the individual will be responsible for providing technical support to the function. They will be involved in facility and equipment maintenance both scheduled and in breakdown mode. Functions will include designing RF bench test setups, electro-mechanical maintenance, automatic equipment setups, equipment repairs, and preventive maintenance. The individual will also be required to perform equipment modification projects and to provide a first level of support for Failure analysis and compliance related technical issues.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Setup and perform RF bench tests as required by compliance testing.
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment and maintain documentation records.
- Ensure critical spares are maintained where necessary.
- Perform electronic repairs as required.
- Maintain and up keep of Automatic Test Equipment.
- Contribute to the smooth running of Compliance Inspection at all times and liaise with other departments as necessary, e.g. Planning, Engineering etc.
- Perform basic maintenance on facilities issues as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in all areas.
- Perform all duties in accordance with current safety regulations.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or required from time to time.
- Using laboratory equipment such as Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Function Generators and electronic loads.
- Certificate/Diploma in manufacturing/engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an equipment/machine maintenance technician, in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Excellent Communications Skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft product suite is desirable.
- Fluent English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work with ability to demonstrate capability of working well in a team.
- Committed to personal development and self-improvement.
- Strong Mathematical Skills.
- Experience with high voltages and power levels.
- Experience with Labview or other related software would be an advantage.
To organise immediate interview, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 6033772 to discuss in confidence.