- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
eFlexes Recruitment and Staffing Solutions have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental Laboratory Technician based with our multinational client in Pharma sector in Shannon, Co.Clare. It is a 12 month contract role.
To fulfil the role of Environmental Laboratory Technician within the Safety, Health and Environment. Department.
• Collection of WWTP/PET Daily Monitoring samples.
• Analysis of Environmental Samples for prescribed parameters as outlined in specified Analytical SOP’s.
• Maintenance of Laboratory areas in a high standard of GLP and housekeeping.
• Generation and Maintenance of Analytical Records as per procedural requirements.
• Provision of assistance to the Environmental Officer – Technical Support in the development of required analytical methods as required.
• Maintenance of Analytical equipment as required.
• Provision of assistance to the Environmental Officers as required.
• Testing of waste stream for biodegradability as per IE license requirements as required.
• Ordering of Chemicals and Equipment for the Laboratory.
• Raising of Work Requests where necessary.
• Maintenance of all calibration records and standards for analytical equipment in the Environmental Laboratory.
• Maintain records of daily analysis as set out in the WWTP/PET daily analysis log book.
• Maintenance of the Environmental Laboratory in a manner that ensures compliance with GLP and adheres to EPA and ISO14001 Auditing requirements.
• Undertaking of Audits and associated actions as per the Annual Audit Schedule
• Completion of other tasks and projects as deemed reasonable and necessary by the EH&S Director or Environmental Officers
• Any other reasonable job related duties that may be required from time to time
• Third level degree in a science/environmental discipline.
• Good Communication skills
• Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving
• Report Writing
• Excel and Word
• Good Laboratory Practice
• >3 year’s laboratory experience in a regulated environment.
• Practical working experience in a Microbiology or WWTP Laboratory.
• Practical experience of water sampling and ground water monitoring.
• Activated Sludge Treatment
• WWTP operation
• WWTP Analysis
• ISO14001 Management System Standard.