- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an excellent opportunity with long established Limerick city based healthcare client for Quality Control Technician to join their team on contract to support specific project requirements for approx. 4 month period.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Execute all laboratory analytical and physical testing according to the applicable test methods for incoming raw materials, in process materials and finished product. Release of incoming raw materials.
2. Participation in Laboratory OOS investigations and in problem solving activities within the QC Department.
3. Review of documentation and systems in line with ISO requirements.
4. Maintain all test data, and laboratory records in compliance with ISO requirements.
5. Participate in internal, customer and regulatory audits.
6. Manage calibration of laboratory equipment.
7. Perform laboratory equipment routine maintenance tasks as necessary.
8. Assist in the provision of training in SOP’s and Test Methods.
9. Perform other duties relating to QC or cross functional projects as assigned. 10. Maintain housekeeping of QC Laboratory to a high standard in line with 5S and Good Laboratory Practice.
11.Makes identifiable and substantial contributions to continuous improvement. Performs all duties consistent with established company guidelines, consistent with ISO- and those elements of GMP deemed necessary to support our business (as outlined in the Quality Manual). Actively complies with and endorses Department and Company objectives.
Background & Experience Required:
• Minimum of a Diploma in Chemistry or Materials Science.
• Minimum of 2 years experience working in similar technician role with direct hands on experience of GC, HPLC and FTIR operations.
• Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and company information.
• Must have mathematical calculation skills, basic computer skills and documentation skills.
• Must be capable of being on feet 80% of the day.
• Must be able to tolerate odours of various solvents and chemicals.
• Must be able to travel through manufacturing area to allow personal observations of equipment and facilities associated with assignments. This includes walking, climbing ladders, bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, standing, twisting
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer