- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
We have an immediate opportunity for R&D Scientist to join our Limerick based multinational client.
• Execute Research and Development activities through all phases of product development.
• Perform clinical sample extraction, and qPCR assay optimization experiments in molecular biology laboratories (including a BSL2 lab), including operation of liquid handling systems, on a regular basis.
• Develop testing protocols
• Follow regulatory compliance in line with ISO 13485.
• Carry out prioritisation, feasibility and specification phase planning for potential R&D proposals.
• Min MSc in Molecular/Microbiology or Equivalent - PhD an advantage
• A general understanding of microbiology.
• Knowledge of basic data analysis and interpretation
• Must be tolerant to change, ready to take on new challenges and open to learning new skills
• Strong skills in molecular biology (including DNA, RNA, PCR, qPCR, quantification methods)
• Experience with methods for extraction of DNA/RNA from microbes & viruses (manual & automated sample prep methods).
• Regulatory Experience in IVD product development.
Please email your cv to email@example.com to organise immediate interview, which will be scheduled for later this week.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.