- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an excellent opportunity for a Documentation Control Administrator to join growing Engineering team with a Shannon based multinational client. Position will be offered on an initial 6 month contract with significant opportunity to further extend.
Brief Description of Duties:
• Final confirmation of all job cards.
• Prepare documentation for final release.
• Provide clerical assistance on work documentation to all production personnel e.g. reprinting Bills of Work.
• Preparation of presentation pack for customer.
• Co-ordinate and provide clerical support to all departments on all Work Support requirements.
• Provide Support and Cover for Technical Library as required.
• Filing, scanning and archiving completed work packs in accordance with Company Procedures.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Planning and Documents Team Leader.
Key Skills required:
• Experience of writing work documents an advantage.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Be methodical, with good analytical skills.
• Good PC skills and knowledge of the Microsoft packages.
• Robust proven problem-solving skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated, and proven, ability to work on own initiative and operating to tight deadlines.
To apply immediately, please email your CV to email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer