We currently have an excellent immediate new opportunity for an experienced Logistics Administrator to join one of our multinational pharma clients based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Position will be offered on an initial 12 month contract and will report to Logistics/Warehouse Manager.
- The creation of Dispatch notes and Invoices on ERP system which is Ross & SAP
- The creation of Goods receipt notes for all drop shipments.
- Closely Liaising with our approved carriers for organizing collections.
- Tracking and monitoring of key shipments to ensure timely delivery.
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Closely Liaising with our quality department to ensure quality release of goods are fulfilled.
- The creation of Transport orders that provided the carrier with all the necessary information.
- Following up on missing SADS and CMR’s
- Customs process checks / audits.
- Awareness of the Insurance warranties.
- Familiar with incoterms.
- preparation and dispatch of goods in line with customer requirements and expectations.
- Loading and Unloaded vehicles safely. (Reach truck license essential)
- Ensuring all material are correctly dispatched and received
- Preparation of kits for production.
- Assisting with inventory control in the warehouse.
- Dealing with all customer queries in relation to Logistics activities.
- Prepare customer presentations and proposals.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Provision of up to date information to customers in a timely fashion.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as customized transportation solutions.
Corrective & Preventive Actions
- Acknowledging receipt of complaint to customer in a timely manner as per procedure
- Reporting any complaints to Quality and any other relevant persons upon receipt.
- Inform customers of outcome / investigation findings
- In conjunction with Quality ensure adequate closure of all issues of complaints
- Experience of ERP, preferable SAP or Ross.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Passion for data, analysis, trends, reporting.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively in English. Technical documentation, routine reports, correspondence, procedures and workflows.
- Excellent IT Skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Forklift Certificate (Reach Truck) desirable.
Attractive package on offer for right candidate.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com