- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Project Support Administrator
Due to the significant business growth, our client currently has opportunities for Project support Administrator Shannon, Co. Clare. Position will be offered on initial 6 month contract with significant opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
• Assisting and supporting the project manager.
• To understand the project details and deliver all associated requirements, materials and resources to the contracts managers to help them deliver the project.
• Provide administrative assistance to members of the team, including but not limited to, CEO & Senior Project Manager.
• Examine invoices and expense claims submitted and prepare payments
• Organise & create reports for project teams and management
• Process data on behalf of management and project teams
• Planning and organising meetings
• Prepare meeting rooms for all internal and external meetings
• Strong IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and preferably CRM systems and knowledge of Google Docs.
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in hospitality industry
• Good time planning & organisation skills.
• Handling all customer queries and directing to the right department. Ability to work as part of a team.
• Knowledge of the Digital Marketing Industry
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
To apply please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org