eFlexes have an exciting new opportunity for a Reception & Office Coordinator with a long-established multinational Co. Clare based client.
The Reception & Office Coordinator responsibilities will include all aspects of Reception and providing Administration Support to Facilities Team as required. Position will be offered on an initial 6-month contract with significant opportunity for the longer term for the right candidate.
- Provide a courteous and professional front of house service for visitors and employees
- Administrative duties including support for Facilities team and other departments within the organisation, including maintenance and update of various databases/records etc.
- Filing, scanning, database maintenance and update.
- Greet and engage visitors in a polite and professional manner and ensure that all relevant security protocols are consistently adhered to.
- Handle internal / external queries to resolution with efficiency on the phone and in person.
- General upkeep of reception area / meeting rooms etc.
- Administrative support for post etc.
Skills & Specifications:
- Office Administration or related qualification.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant Reception/Administration experience.
- MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams essential.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and discreet.
- Proven organisation and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a global team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Experience in problem solving and working to tight deadlines.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.