- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an excellent opportunity for Training Co-Ordinator with one of our long-established Aviation clients based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Position will be offered on contract of up to 12 months and will report to Head of Department.
• Support the practical assessor in development of systems and processes for the management, training and development of Trainees.
• Create the Trainee Rotation Plan with the support from the Practical Assessors.
• Support the Practical Assessors with the Management of APT allocations to workstations.
• Support the Practical Assessors with the Monitoring of Trainee APT Logbook progress.
• Be point of contact for all Trainees’ including in house & other customers.
• Monitoring Time & Attendance, reporting any issues daily to the Training Team Leader.
• Help and Coach the Trainee in the “Right First Time” philosophy.
• Be familiar with the Trainees progress and address their performance issues with the Practical Assessors.
• Support the Practical Assessors to ensure Trainees are allocated the necessary tasks to ensure completion of APT logbook. Monitor report and update accordingly.
• Identify extra training the Trainee may need to safely work in Production.
• Monitor and report on Trainee progression and whether they are meeting agreed goals.
• Support the Practical Assessors in maintaining appropriate training records for classes on APT/OJT and report on it.
• Participate in disciplinary meetings and monitor outcomes.
• Maintain and update customer paperwork requirements.
• Assist / organise Trainee inductions to the EASA Part 147 Organisation and the EASA Part 145 facility.
• Payroll Administration for ETB Trainees that are in multiple locations.
• To care for Trainee administration and support needs, visa applications, other required documentation and reports.
• To liaise with recruitment agents and Dept. of Justice when required.
• To support compliance in EASA Regulations and MTOE policies.
• Devise and develop presentations as required.
• Other projects/tasks as required by the Training Team Leader.
• Assist in planning and scheduling training / examinations / practical assessments etc. for internal and external candidates.
It is envisaged that candidates for the position will meet the following requirements:
• Have a knowledge of what EASA Part 66 and 147 plays a role in.
• Have demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills. Be a good team player with demonstrated excellent interpersonal, planning and organisational skills.
• Be a self-motivated, confident and independent professional, capable of being an ambassador for the training school and Training department
• Have at least 2 years relevant administration / office management skills.
• Have excellent proficiency in Microsoft packages, especially with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• A qualification in Project Management would be an advantage.
• Be a person who is business and results oriented.
• Excellent people and customer orientated skills.
• Have experience working in a multicultural environment.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Has experience working in a training environment.
To organise immediate interview - email you cv to email@example.com
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.