eFlexes are currently recruiting a Warehouse Administrator for a client company based in Annacotty, Limerick.
This is a permanent position and provides a great opportunity to develop your experience within supply chain and logistics.
The Warehouse Administrator will be responsible for:
- Controlling customer orders, both inbound and outbound, in line with warehouse capacity.
- Preparing product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area; Booking on customer Inventory.
- Co-ordinate and expedite necessary paperwork for all stock movements and transactions within the warehouse/ production departments.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Documenting actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Building relationships with customers and internal company departments.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and administration of reports and updates
- Reviewing stocks and updating Inventory counts.
- Metrics reporting e.g. counts accuracy and root cause analysis of any issues.
- Support and involvement in process change and improvement and in projects relating to supply chain/Inventory.
- The successful candidate can expect to be responsible for maintaining accurate computerised stock records in a fast-moving environment.
Applicants will require the following skills & experience:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Ability to think on your feet and react when required
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Very strong communication, planning and organising skills.
- Relevant third level/professional qualification an advantage.
- An in depth understanding of the Warehouse / Logistics industry advantageous but not essential.
Apply now! Email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 086 0205506 for further details.