- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Due to continued business growth, we are currently recruiting for General/Forklift Operator with long established Limerick City based client. Position will be offered on initial 6 months contract, with significant opportunity for long term position, on rotating 3 cycle x 8 hr shifts, Mon-Fri.
Duties will include:
- Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner, recording all necessary paperwork.
- Keep all palletizer out-feed conveyors clear of product to prevent any stoppage.
- Transport product to storage areas using proper equipment and efficiently stack and store product.
- Perform labelling, sorting, wrapping, packing and other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently while meeting productivity and quality expectations.
- Check product for accuracy in inventory, damage and infestation, and complete paperwork.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the facility.
- Conduct operations and model behaviour that promotes a safe environment.
- Sweep and clean area including trailers as needed.
- Abide by all company rules and policies in regards to conduct and safety.
- Must adhere strictly to all EHS regulations: Seat belt, observation, driving at appropriate speed, PPE, etc.
- Utilize RF scanners and the Warehouse Management System.
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- A current Forklift Licence – Essential
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be flexible with regard to overtime and holiday cover.
To apply: please email a Word version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org