- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
We have an excellent opportunity for HR Manager to work with an exciting and rapidly growing organisation based on the North West of Ireland.
Working as part of Management Team, (reporting to CFO) the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for leading HR initiatives that include strategy, employee engagement, recruiting and staffing, performance management, training & development, KPI’s etc and will be offered on part-time (3 days per week) basis.
• Responsible for implementing HR Processes, Tools etc.
• Provide support and advice to employees and management on HR issues.
• Develop, conduct and coordinate training programs for all employees.
• Maintain employee records and comply with reporting as required by law.
• Develops, maintains and monitors HR policies and procedures.
• Management of annual HR/Training budget.
• Proactive management and close out of employee issues.
QUALIFICATION AND OTHER SKILLS
• 5+ years experience in a Snr HR Business Partner/Management role.
• Degree in Business Management/Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Ability to interface effectively at all levels across the organisation.
• Competent IT, analytical and budgeting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
eFlexes is an equal opportunities employer.