- Candidate Hub
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Our well-established client based in Co. Kilkenny is currently hiring an experienced Lab Technician on initial 6 months contract with significant opportunity to extend. Full time as well as part time availability will be considered.
Professional Qualifications, Experience:
- Min. Level 7 in one of the following engineering disciplines: Electronic, Electrical, Instrument Physics, Industrial Instrumentation, Applied Physics, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Biomedical Engineering or a recognised qualification at least equivalent to one of the above.
- Management (including support / safety and traceability) of all medical equipment and Appliances
- Equipment service / support is realised through a combination of in-house clinical engineering support and external service contractors
-Compliance to best practice and adherence to the associated national standards as it continues to be an integral objective of the department.
-Basic office duties including filling out relevant paperwork.
Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and administrative capacity) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office
- Previous experience in a similar type of role in clinical lab environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and work with minimum direction.
-Strong IT skills & experience, including Microsoft suite of products.
To apply today please contact email@example.com